Bakkie Canopies In South Africa
Leading Manufacturers of Bakkie Canopies South Africa, suppliers of 4×4 accessories, rubberising and industrial linings in South Africa.
Bakkies and 4x4s are no longer viewed only as workhorses and delivery vehicles. They are a versatile option for families and a trendy option for many singletons. Kango Canopies specialises in increasing both the security and functionality of your bakkie or 4×4 without compromising its aesthetic appeal.
We offer a vast range of services and are able to offer everything from industrial lining to the best rubbersing solutions in South Africa.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of bakkie canopies, in South Africa. We also offer our customers a full range of bakkie accessories. Canopies are approved by the majority of bakkie manufacturers.
Bakkie Canopies South Africa
Contact the friendly Kango Canopies team today to find out how we can optimise your vehicle’s functionality and protection.
Our Products and Services
- Exclusive range of Genesis and Lugger canopies: We utilise only the best SABS-approved materials when manufacturing our range of genesis and Lugger canopies. Our canopies will help you increase your vehicle’s load capacity as well as secure the load bin.
- Bakkie accessories: We stock a comprehensive range of accessories. This includes bush bars, nudge bars, stainless steel bull bars, rollbars, bakkie and car towbars as well as rear and side steps. We also offer EZDOWN® tailgate dampers that allow for the controlled, convenient and hands-free lowering of your tailgate.
- Securi-Lid: When it comes to bakkie covers, you will not find anything more secure, user friendly or durable than Securi-Lid. This aluminium shutter load-body cover will quickly and easily secure your load bin without compromising the design aesthetic of your vehicle.
- Flip-Lid: A Solid aluminium Flip-lid, designed to work with your roll bar in place.
- Polyurethane and Polyurea bakkie linings: This bakkie lining is ideal for both automotive and industrial applications. These linings are waterproof, seamless and exceptionally durable.
- Other services on offer: At Kango Canopies we strive to provide our customers with the best and most comprehensive range of services. These include panelvan conversions, window tinting, fitment of canopy, roof and bakkie racks.
The Kango Canopies Customer Experience
Kango Canopies customers benefit from the following:
- A small company offering customer-centred service: Kango Canopies is a relatively small, privately owned company. However, our team is made up of individuals who are passionate about our business and products. We treat each one of our valued customers as individuals and aim to develop a long, happy relationship with them instead of pushing for a once-off sale.
- Decades of industry knowledge and experience: We have been providing the South African market with high quality canopies for more than three decades. Our extensive industry knowledge and experience allows us to provide the very best products and the most efficient processes developed and refined over time.
- The convenience of finding everything you need in one place: Kango Canopies is dedicated to providing everything a bakkie or 4×4 owner may need to optimise the functionality, versatility and design of their vehicle all in one place. Our comprehensive range of products and services allow us to do just that.
Test Done on the strength of our canopies.
2 Drums of Resin Weighing in at 240kgs Each
Total Load 1860kgs LWB Bakkie Max Load Capacity 1000kgs
Contact Kango Canopies today to find out more about our comprehensive range of canopies, 4×4 accessories and services on offer.